Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Blushing



So I am officially falling in love with colour. I'm usually not one for anything colourful as in my wardrobe consitsts of 90% black and white which a dash of maroon and forest greens here and there. I suppose I just feel most comfortable in darker more monotone attire, and plus as I like to say when everything is black everything matches! Recently however I have been loving pastel shades particularly blush pink. Although I havent bought much yet I have my eye on a couple of things and am hoping to slowly introduce some colour to my wardrobe. I do find pastel shades a tad girly so I plan to team them up with darker accessories like a leather jacket or my docs. Anyways heres a few pieces that I think would be perfect if your looking to try out the trend.


Blushing
1.PASTEL PINK FLOWER DROPS
2. 'Boudoir' guipure bra
3.n/a
4.SHADOW SLIP DRESS
5.BUTTER LONDON
6.LIGHT PINK LACE CROP TOP
7. PALE PINK OTTOMAN WRAP SKORT
8. SHELLY PINK CUTOUT PLATFORM



Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment