Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Haulin'



Soo summer is almost here and that means one thing...time to go holiday clothes shopping! So I popped into town today not really expecting to find a huge amount but luckily I managed to pick up a few bits that I am super happy with! I have to say the high street is killing it in the style stakes at the minute! Pennys had some great holiday pieces, the swimwear that they have in is FAB!( especially the brazilian bikini bottoms if like myself you like a bit of a cheeky'r look!). I do appologize for the poor image quality I had to take the photos on my iPhone but I think they turned out okay-ish! 
I will more than likely post outfit post featuring these items in the near future (fingers crossed!).


        1.Bikini top €4  2.Bikini Bottoms €4  3.Phone Case €1.50 4. Nail Art Pens €3 5. Wet Bags €6 All Pennys
1.Body Chain €7.90 Forever 21 
1. Floral Maxi Skirt €14.95 H&M 2. Patterned Trousers €16 TKMaxx 3.Nude Maxi Dress €19.75 Forever21 4. Crop Top €12.95 H&M 
 Pennys €18 - LOVEE these!




 Oh and these super cute mini lanterns-Pennys €6


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment