Monday, June 2, 2014

all white everything

all white everything





Hey guys so I havent posted in a while simply because I had exams and a ton of assignments due but now that I am officially on summer holidays I cant wait to start posting again. Im heading off to Barcelona in 8 days and am hoping to get some outfit posts done while im there. I have purchased quick a few new bits recently and am looking forward to blogging them. For now though I thougtht that I would just do up a quick Polyvore set to show you guys the kind of look ive been loving at the moment. As you can see Ive moved from black to white to brighten things up for summer. I still adore structured pieces and love keeping things minimal. This outfit would look fab with a tan as I really feel it would make the white pop. Anyways thats it for now lovelies. Feel free to follow me on Polyvore and check out my instagram too if you want to see more regular posts from me! 


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment