Monday, June 30, 2014

Krushin'on Kylie


Okay so I know this is my second post on the one and only Kylie Jenner but I have a serious girl crush on this babe! Her style is FLAWLESS! I know that most of what she wears is super expensive but I mean what do you expect from a Kardashian/Jenner the price of these girls wardrobes combined most likely equals the GDP of a small country!! However I love it that she still keeps it real in some affordable asos gear! Her style is also pretty minimal which makes her looks pretty easy to recreate! 
So now lets just take a moment to appreciate some of her killer style moments....enjoy ;)















Sarah x


3 comments:

  1. She is seriously gorg! She is giving Kim a run for her money.

    -Anita
    theaveragegirlchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously loving her style! x

    http://the-expose-cj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete