Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wants&Wishes





Wants and wishes





This months Wants&Wishes is a tad random with no particular theme evident. i just wanted to share some of the items that I am really lusting after!
1. 
A pair of nude heels. I really love the look of nude heels as I feel that they elongate the leg and give a really chic streamlined look! I love this Steve Madden pair which plays upon the whole strappy heel look. 

2.
 A head piece. I know I am a bit late on the whole headpiece trend but I am really lusting after this LaModaUk piece which I think would look amazing at a festival! I think it gives off a Great Gatsby vibe and really blings up this Boho trend! The neutral muted green gems give it a more toned down earthy look taking away that potentially gaudy look! 

3.
Black Booties! Okay I admit i have a bit of an addiction to black ankle boots but they are just so perfect for everyday wear! I love these for both summer and winter and have worn my old Newlook pair half to death. I would probably go for a lower heel than this for everyday wear but i am loving the sleek design of these Jeffery Campbell pair! 

4.
A new I phone case! My old is looking just a little worse for wear so I am on the hunt for a cool new cover! I saw this one on Polyvore and was immediately drawn to it. If anyone knows a good place to get cool phone cases be sure to let me know in the comments!

5.
Okay so this one is defiantly a random pick, but this month I have been on the look out for a cactus plant! This is mainly for my flatlay Instagram posts but I do think it would be a fun addition to my room!

6.
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. This one is pretty self explanatory, who doesnt want to try this beauty cult favourite!

7.
Another lamodauk addition, I really like their pieces, they have some really great shoes, handbags and accessories all at a super affordable price! If you havent checked them out I suggest you do, you wont regret it! 

8.
This amazing Zara bag! The quilted leather, the gunmetal hardware! Ughh this baby is just amazing and totally Chanel inspired! LOVE !



Sarah x

2 comments: