Sunday, November 30, 2014

Filtered



Hey guys so I am so happy to eventually have a new post up! I wanted to style up these distressed jeans that I purchased in Forever21 recently. They are a kind of mom jean/ boyfriend jean hybrid as they don't sit up as high on the waist as your traditional mom jean. I would suggest trying on these jeans in store as I have found Forever21 jeans to run quite big in the past! I wanted to keep this look super simple. This is totally something I would wear to college as its comfortable and easy to just throw on in the morning         (especially if you have a 9am lecture!). The top and bag are both from Penny's and were super inexpensive. The backpack is great but a little bit small for college but I find it so much more comfortable to carry around than a handbag or satchel. Keep an eye out for my next post where I style up these jeans for a night out look. Anyways thank you for checking out my blog, I will list all the items featured below!






 









Top, Bag & Shoes - Pennys/Primark
Jeans - Forever21 
Headphones - Beats by Dre


Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Love these jeans! And your hair looks absolutely lovely here :)

    http://www.holliemaem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete